Thursday, March 8, 2012

The different between me and my boss

When I take a long time to finish,
I am slow,
When my boss takes a long time,
He is thorough,

When I don't do it,
I am lazy,
When my boss doest not do it,
He is busy,

Whe I do something without being told,
I am trying to be smart,
When my boss does the same,
He takes the initiative,

When I please my boss,
I am apple polishing
When my boss pleases his boss,
He is cooperating,

When I make mistake,
I am an idiot,
When my boss makes a mistake,
He's only human,

When I am out of the office
I am wondering around,
When my boss is out of the office,
He's on business,

When I am on a day off sick,
I am always sick,
When my boss is a day off sick,
He must be very ill,

When I apply for leave,
I must be going for an interview,
When my boss applies for leave,
Its because he's overworked,

When I do good,
My boss never remember,
When I do wrong,
He never forgets

What to do??????
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device via Vodafone-Celcom Mobile.

No comments:

Post a Comment